Friday, March 12, 2010

Hell yes. Finally found a bar with some turntables, Heathers in the LES, and now can share my lovely collection of dark delights. I gotta whole slew of stuff I'm dying to air out. I have not heard nearly enough Bauhaus since I moved to New York, so definitely will be playing at least 4 of their songs. Another band that will be in heavy rotation is This Mortal Coil along with Xymox and of course Joy Division. So yeah, Sunday, March 21st, 8:30pm - 2am. It's a bit earlier because it's a Sunday, but that doesn't mean we won't have fun. Hopefully will be joined by guest DJ Templar, but will have to update further on that. I do not want to speak for him since we've just had casual chat about it. I will be attending Underworld and Red Party this week (Spring Break!) to promote. I will also being doing heavy reading/writing sessions at home and at Bobst Library. I'll be damned if I cannot muster the discipline to finish my paper on self-discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment